Monday, May 23, 2005

The Great Buckwalter Hunt 2.0

Well, here I am, having moved The Great Buckwalter Hunt 1.0 to the new, more streamlined, far more sexy The Great Buckwalter Hunt 2.0 here at blogger.com. A big hat tip to your friend and mine The Kat both for screwing her courage to the sticking place this weekend at the studio and for hinting that perhaps I would be better-served by moving over to blog with the Big Kids. And so far, I like what I see... my own links list, totally open commenting, and a hella flexible template editing system. Now, I don't pretend to understand HTML code at the moment, but I'm trying to learn and there's no time like the present.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Playing with the "Big Kids" now? That's funny, since I thought you didn't like them "big", but preferred them "small, nubile, and entirely devoid of hair," like the Fancy Rat you are going to purchase.

And the only other thing I have to say is sample.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home