Monday, December 12, 2005

MC Jelly D

Everybody who can appreciate why freestyle rap battling is the ultimate test of verbal intelligence needs to hit this link harder than a diamond. (Hat tip: Muffin.) Although it's been a while since I rocked the mic, I have been doing a small amount of freestyling at the store with one of my co-workers, and I really have no choice but to remember rum-soaked nights in Rand freestyling with my suite-mates over that absurd Snoop beat track. Word to all my Up North People, and full props to all the Row Thugs all across America. Fo sho.

Note: the link is not entirely work safe, but is most definitely sweet. I think you know what to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A salute to the entire League of Extraordinary Lyrcists, you may be gone but the song plays on.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home